The following forms must be completed and on file with the Washburn Athletic Department before a player is eligible to participate in the 2018 Washburn soccer season. These must be completed and on file prior to participating in tryouts. Most parents and players hand these forms in at the Washburn sports registration night. In addition to the forms, a fall sports participation fee of $70.00 is due to Washburn at the time of registration. This can also be paid at the sports registration night.
FORMS MUST BE COMPLETED AND PAYMENT RECEIVED BY AUGUST 9, 2018.
- 2018-2019 MSHSL Eligibility Statement (part of the 2018-2019 MSHSL Eligibility Brochure)
- For new players or players who have not had a sports physical in the last three years: 2018-19 MSHSL Physical Exam Form
- For all players with a sports physical completed within the last three years: 2018-19 Sports Health Questionnaire
- Washburn Eligibility Card. Get this card at the Washburn athletic office.
- Registration. Register with forms available at the Washburn athletic office.
Sports Physical Exams Available at School-Based Clinics
School-based clinics at Washburn, Roosevelt, and Southwest are offering MSHSL physicals over the summer. More details will be available soon, but check with the Washburn athletic office if you need to know that now.