Fall Sports Registration Night – 8/4 @ 5-7pm (if you are not able to be there that night, paperwork is available outside the athletic office and can be turned in that week or next).
Please try to have everything in by August 12, 2021. Forms also can be printed off and turned in-
- Washburn Registration Form
- 2021-2022 MSHSL Eligibility Statement (part of the 2021-2022 MSHSL Eligibility Brochure)- page 10 and 11- parent and player signatures
- Physicals needed on file (update every 3 years): 2021-2022 MSHSL Physical Exam Form
- For all players with a sports physical completed within the last three years: 2021-2022 Sports Health Questionnaire
- Washburn/Minneapolis Public Schools Athletics Player Information – Emergency Contact Form
- Minneapolis Public Schools Media Release Form (if you have not already submitted one before)
From Amanda- our trainer- Pre season physicals: Athletes can get their required physicals done at TRIA for free. Here is the link from the TRIA website with dates/ times/ locations Free MSHSL Sports Physicals | TRIA Please make sure if you need a physical to get it done and turned in ASAP.