Hi Millers! We are ready for the week ahead. We are asking everyone to read the following safety protocol. We are in an unprecedented time and want to do our best to keep ourselves and others safe. Please reach out with any questions. (Evaluation schedule appears after this message.)
Entering the stadium
- All athletes must enter the stadium through the gate at the North West corner near concession stand, closest 49th Street- at the top of the stairs.
- Masks worn into the stadium. (if you do not have a mask, we have a limited number of disposable ones for use)
Check in process:
- DO NOT come to training if you have any of the following:
- new onset cough
- shortness of breath
- fever (100 ºF or higher),
- muscle pain,
- sore throat,
- loss of sense of smell or taste
- gastrointestinal symptoms of diarrhea, vomiting, or nausea
- Temperature Check (if 100’ or above we will have the player wait and retest 5 minutes later. If still high we will contact a parent/guardian to pick up.)
- Attendance taken.
- Bags will be placed along track 2 yards apart from each other. This will be your personal area: keep bag, water bottle, mask in your area please.
- You will receive a reversible numbered pinnie for you to keep for evaluations. It is your responsibility to keep as clean as possible and you will return the pinnie at the end of the tryout window.
During practice protocol
- Athletes must wear a mask to enter/exit the stadium.
- During the soccer sessions, athletes must have their mask near them or in their bag and when sitting out for longer periods of time they will need to put them back on.
- All coaches will be wearing masks when in close range of the athletes and entering/exiting stadium as well.
- All athletes must bring their own water bottle.
- Balls and equipment will be cleaned daily.
- Hand sanitizer will be available and used as frequently as makes sense. All players will use hand sanitizer when they are finished with training.
- If you do not feel well, DO NOT COME TO TRAINING and text Cheryl at 612-202-4205.
- It is important that you enter and leave the facility in a timely manner. No hanging around.
- No sharing of water bottles.
- All athletes must exit the stadium through the gate at 50th Street on the SW end of the Stadium.
Monday come to check in and get your numbered pinnie for the week
Group 2 – 2:40-4:45 check in and tryouts (this years new players and 9th graders from 2019 B-Squad and JV Blue)-
Group 1- 4:40-7:00 check in and tryouts (upperclassmen and 2019 JV Orange and Varsity)
Group 1 Conditioning- 11:30am – 12:15pm
Group 2 Conditioning- 2:15 – 2:45pm
Group 2: 3:00-4:45 – Evaluations
Group 1: 5:00-7:00 – Evaluations
Group 2: 3:00-4:45
Group 1: 5:00-7:00
No Conditioning (UPDATED)
Teams Posted by 11:00 am (notification via email & players group text)
Team Practices: Varsity & JVO 3:00-4:45, JVB & B Squad 5:00-7;00
Team Practices 3:00-4:45 or 5:00-7;00